Why Use a Business Broker?
If you are a Buyer, I will:
- Sort through thousands of otherwise confidential business listings, reducing them to those businesses suited to your skills and requirements
- Set up a meeting between you and the seller
- Assist you in evaluating the value of the business
- Prepare your offer and present it promptly to the seller
- Facilitate a smooth transaction, every step of the process
- Be present at closing and afterward, ensuring you obtain all the necessary licenses and meet all regulatory requirements to get you up and running
Because the Seller pays the fee for my services, a legitimate question is, “What do you get for your money?”
If you are a Seller, I will:
- Perform a complete market analysis and work with you to establish a fair and reasonable price for your business
- Prepare a marketing strategy to expedite the sale and help you obtain the best price possible
- Provide skill and expertise in negotiating to obtain the highest possible price for your business.
- Interview, pre-screen and qualify potential buyers
- Market the business through our exclusive network of buyers and brokers, along with vast Internet resources
- Show the business to only qualified buyers, allowing you to run your business uninterrupted. If the prospect has questions or wants to meet with you, together we will arrange a time that's convenient, and I will attend all meetings.
- Work with your outside advisors (accountants, attorneys, etc.), to help ensure the sale progresses smoothly
- Assist the buyer in dealing with various governmental agencies (licensing, permitting, etc.), telephone and utility companies, and other outside service providers to facilitate an orderly transfer
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality standards
Remember, until the transaction is complete, you pay nothing. I don’t get paid until you get paid.
Call or email today for a
No-cost, no-obligation assessment of your businesses value.
Help is available via phone or email: (904) 823-7225 | email@example.com
10151 Deerwood Park Blvd., Suite 250, Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Photo Credit and thanks to the St. Johns County Convention and Visitors Bureau